Monday 31 August 2015

Outfit: Gold their crowns, gold their shrouds


All is not gold kimono: Dresslink ~ White asymmetric top: Topshop ~ See through bag: Dresslink ~ Sunglasses: Dresslink ~ White platform boots: Vagabond

The print of this kimono/jacket caught my attention because it reminded me of the poem from the Lord of the Rings: "All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost." I'm actually thinking about getting the second part of it tattooed so I thought this jacket would complement my future tattoo very nicely :D
The long asymmetric top from Topshop has been one of my favourites for a couple of years. It's a real eye-catcher but still versatile enough to go with heaps of different outfits. Also, it can be worn as a top or as a dress which opens up even more possibilities to wear this beauty <3
I've been thinking about getting a see-through bag for such a long time. I always doubted that it would be a good idea as my bags are really SUPER SUPER messy. No seriously, there's everything in there from a ton of bread crumbs to money from countries that don't exist anymore to the receipt of that chocolate bar I bought 3 years ago at a gas station. Recently I found a theatre ticket from 2004!
Then again, I thought it might help me keep my purse tidy if everyone could see what's in it. When I went to a music festival in town with this bag  recently I got so many comments on how crazy it is :D Sometimes I'm amazed how people are still impressed by the small things :D

xx



I'm not kidding you :D It has been in my purse for 11 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment