Monday 25 January 2016

Outfit: Nothing burns like the cold



Hoodie dress: Boylymia ~ Platform heels: Salt & Pepper, similar here

Hey adventurers!
So as you can see in the picture there is snow now :D Eventually. I shot this look recently at -12° C / 10° F and I guess I'm always a lot more focused knowing I only have a couple of minutes until I won't even be able to press buttons on my camera anymore because I can't feel my fingers anymore :D
I'm absolutely in love with this new sweatshirt / hoodie dress from Boylymia. The online shop is quite new but I gave it a try and I must confess I am absolutely and utterly in love with this item I got there. It's really heavy and warm and feels so high quality. It also has an amazing length. It's not only a long-ish sweater, it's really an actual dress even for taller girls. I never owned anything like it and it's both cozy and stylish at the same time - I don't want to take it off anymore :O I made sure I paired it with fishnet tights and some platform heels to give it a little feminine and fashionable twist. Also, in my opinion the length of the dress requires heels to prevent your legs from looking too short underneath (maybe it's just me having this paranoia when it comes to knee-length and midi dresses).
What I love most about the dress though is the hood. As you guys know I love wearing items that cover my head like hats and flower crowns so wearing a hood is totally my kind of thing as well :) I love how it makes you look like some mysterious fantasy priestess. Also, a black hood brings out bright hair colours really well.
This outfit really doesn't require much accessorizing. I put on my regular black choker and some vintage rings - that's it.

Would you guys wear a hoodie dress?

Have a great week everyone!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment