Saturday 26 March 2016

Outfit: First rays of light


Crop top: Dresslink ~ Faux leather jacket: H&M, similar here ~ Eclipse 3D printed necklace: The rogue + the wolf ~ Platforms with iridescent toecaps: Vagabond

Hey adventurers!
Today's outfit is another one from the shoot I told you about in my last post. It's definitely a bit more sporty than my regular outfits but still not too much. For some mysterious reason right in time for the beginning of spring I was in the mood for creating an all black outfit :D The weather however is still pretty unsatisfactory, as my sister called it, and I definitely agree. There'll be a BBQ for a friend's birthday tomorrow but I'm still skeptical. Anyway, I kind of like the effortless, laid-back feel of this outfit. It's perfect to be out and about on a spring day that still isn't warm enough to leave the jacket at home. It also has this edgy twist to it that makes you look as if you're totally doing your thing without caring about what anyone thinks or says. The pants would be my go to option whenever I can't decide weather to wear a skirt or pants :D Their super loose fit is so insanely comfy :3 The 3D printed eclipse necklace is one of my favorites at the moment - as it's black it goes so well with all kinds of outfits.
I'm sorry there aren't that many updates at the moment as I'm still trying to fix my camera/tripod issues. My dad apparently has a spare tripod though so I really hope I can start taking pictures by myself on a regular basis again soon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment