Saturday 2 July 2016

Outfit: Tender nature


Black floral print shorts: YOINS ~ Black crochet top: Clockhouse ~ Choker: Dresslink ~ Agate amethyst necklace: MadamLili ~ Bracelet: Rings & Tings ~ Socks: Topshop ~ Platforms: Salt and Pepper, similar here
Photos taken with Canon EOS 600D

I know I said in my last post that I was going to stock up on mid-thigh length tops. In the process I accidentally also stocked up on gorgeous floral print shorts :D This pair is from YOINS (link above) and at around 18$ they're a real bargain. There are two things I absolutely love about them - firstly, although they're shorts they don't have this overly sexy hotpantish look to them. I can still totally wear them to uni because they're a bit longer and also mid to highwaisted. This combination is perfect for summer days when you don't wanna melt in the heat but still have to look civilized. Secondly, I am absolutely in love with the print. It's so different from the usual millefleur prints you see in summer clothes and although it's a floral print it still looks kind of... clean. Don't even know how to describe it. I would always pair these shorts with an all black outfit like I did here. The only pop of color is my pruple agate amethyst necklace I showed you in more detail in this post. The crochet top is an all-time fav of mine as it goes with so many summer outfits. It's the perfect top to go with any bottom that has lots of colors or patterns in it as it's plain black but still unique due to its texture. Now if it was warm enough this weekend I could actually wear this outfit :D

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment