Wednesday 2 September 2015

Outfit: Dawn is the death of night


La Luna Le Soleil shirt: Newdress ~ Distressed boyfriend jeans: CNDirect ~ Lace kimono: Dresslink ~ Choker: Dresslink ~ Platforms: Salt and Pepper

So the cooler days eventually got us and it's time to get used to long pants and layering again. This outit happened along the long road of me trying to find the perfect boyfriend jeans. It's one of my must have items for fall as there's nothing cozier than a pair of distressed loose fit jeans, a cool shirt and something to layer on top for some warmth. Wearing tights underneath the jeans adds some extra warmth and style :3 I wanted to get this "La Luna Le Soleil" shirt for such a long time and I finally did grin emoticon As you might know I love everything sun/moon/sky/nature related so this top is a worthy addition to my wardrobe and it just goes perfect with denim in general.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment