Wednesday 9 September 2015

Outfit: Midnight in the garden of good and evil


Pink floyd dress: Mr. Gugu & Miss Go ~ Studded leather jacket: Vintage ~ Studded boots: Humanic ~ Moon choker: TwirlyTrinkets ~ Sunglasses: Dresslink

A while ago my friend Sarah asked me if I knew the shop Mr. Gugu and Miss Go. She told me this Pink Floyd dress was totally made for me and that I HAD to get it. She was right :D It's that perfect rock n' roll style skater dress for all those long party nights. The shop has so much super unique stuff - it's totally worth a visit! If I were rich and famous I'd probably buy the whole shop *.* What I also really liked is that the clothes there are very true to size. Not having to worry about the size makes shopping so much more fun! I'll show you another item I got there in my next post, stay tuned :)
With autumn approaching I paired this dress with studded boots that'll be your trusty companions on all your daily or nightly adventures. This super awesome ragged studded leather jacket was a vintage find on London's Brick Lane. It simply looks as if three generations of rockstars died in it :D
This rock star look will sure as hell get you all the stares :3

Hope you're having a great week everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment