Saturday 30 January 2016

Outfit: We lay awake silent in the dark


Faux fur jacket: H&M, similar here ~ Mandala print top: Pretty Attitude ~ Coin necklace: Wholesalebuying ~ Faux leather pants: Coolcat, similar here ~ Platform heels: Salt & Pepper, similar here

Hellloooo everyone out there!
So today I'll finally get around to showing you this gorgeous faux fur jacket I already got a while ago at H&M. After I had spotted it I simply couldn't get it out of my head so I ended up buying it the day before Christmas. And what can I say? I didn't regret it. It's not only super warm but also super versatile. As you can see in the pictures it has black and grey as well as a cream color in it so it goes with the blacks and greys just as well as with browns and beiges. When I had a look at the H&M website I realized it wasn't available at the online shop anymore but I found a jacket that looks excactly (!) like this one oO Link's above!
The mandala print top is also a new addition to my closet and I absolutely love its boho-witchy-gypsy vibes :3 It's one of those pieces I can't wait to rock this summer with some lace shorts maybe and a kimono - oh yes! It also goes so well with the coin necklace.
 You already know the pants - they're my faves from Coolcat, Amsterdam but as they don't ship to other countries I found a similar pair for you.
Alrighty lovelies, I'd love to write more but it's finals week and my brain feels like pudding already. It took me like half an hour to write this. I'm serious.

Take care adventurers! Please keep your fingers crossed for me for the computer graphics exam of death on Monday :D

xx

1 comment: