Thursday 21 July 2016

Summer dress series - Part 1: Bonfire heart



Knitted shirt dress: Dezzal ~ Tassled bag: Sammydress ~ Natural stone pendant: PSAPPA ~ Flower crown: DaWanda ~ Adveturer boots: HUMANIC

OMG I'm free :D (for 2.5 months... :D) Okay, now that I'm done with my exams I decided to do a little mini series on summer dresses (no, this is NOT the huge surprise I've been going on about :D). The dresses I chose all have in common that they are in a light color but they are all different cuts and textures and I'll show you different ways to style your summer dress to give you a little inspo :) Now the first outfit I wanna show you as part of this series is this western-inspired look. As I mentioned before I ordered quite a few pieces at Dezzal and this dress was probably the item I was most curious about. I could already see in the pictures that it had this knitted texture that goes so well with all kind of nature inspired looks and natural materials and I wasn't disappointed :) It's so comfy and high-quality, I can just live in it all day long. Also, you can change the way it looks by adding a belt like I did here to make the look more sophisticated. As for jewelry, I chose my beloved natural stone pendant from PSAPPA (link's above!) which I showed you in detail in this jewelry post. The tassled bag was a must, as well as the boots that just make you feel like an adventurer every single day :) Of course you could follow through with the theme and go for a cowboy hat here. I chose to wear this flower crown as I wanted to keep the look more feminine and add another natural material. This is a look you can easily play around with by adding elements that give the whole outfit a certain twist.

Alright, stay tuned for the next part in the series :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment