Sunday 21 August 2016

Outfit: The urban bohemian


Paisley crop top: Boohoo ~ Black jeans: Zara ~ Black platform boots: Schuhtempel24 ~ Choker: Zaful

This look pretty much represents my favorite kind of style at the moment. I've always been in love with black and white and pairing this (non-)color combo with boho elements is something I find very interesting. When it comes to boho style elements the colors of choice would usually be earth tones or bright vibrant colors. Mixing the current boho and minimalism trends is therefore something I'm really excited about as they almost seem contradictory. So here we have a hat, choker, moon necklace and a b/w paisley bell sleeve crop top for the boho part. I got this top quite a while ago but never got around to including it in a blog post. I paired these items with some grown-up black denim and my brand new platform chelsea boots. I got them recently at Schuhtempel24 where I also got my beloved iridiscent platform sandals last year. I got these chelsea boots because pretty much all of my other boots are lace-up boots while you can just slip into these beauties and leave. They fit really well as they run very true to size. Those boots are gonna be amazing companions for the autumn days to come! Just a little tip in case you're interested in getting them: make sure to follow Schuhtempel24 on Facebook as they have regular promotions with up to 40% off.

So what do you guys think? Do minimalism and boho go together?

Oh and guess what everyone :) My internship semester starts in October which means I'll start working for a company as a... .... blogger! Finally being able to blog as a real actual paid job is a huge dream come true for me - so excited :)

xx



2 comments: