Tuesday 2 August 2016

Outfit: Within the sound of silence

Long paisley print blouse: Zaful ~ Choker: Zaful ~ Lace shorts: CNDirect ~ Belt: vintage ~ Platform boots: River Island

Welcome back adventurers!
Today I'd like to show you the outfit I wore on Saturday when I went shopping with a friend :) The eyecatcher of this look is definitely the long black blouse with a subtle dark blue paisley print. The blouse is transparent so I threw on a black top and one of my fav pairs of shorts underneath to be able to wear it as a dress. It has this long slit on each side so wearing lace shorts that peek through every now and again even makes the whole look more interesting. I added my fav vintage belt to create a bit of a waistline. I got the River Island boots second hand on a market and I love the buckle detail :) As for jewelry I decided to wear the choker I showed you in this look. I wanted to keep the look black as it brings out the subtle paisley print a lot more. This is definitely one of those great out-and-about outfits. It's still comfy but you'll definitely look like you put a lot of effort into this outfit. It has some gothic-ey vibes to it but still looks modern, clean and very put together.

Have a great week everyone!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment